Custom Content Creation
Search engines were originally created as a way of indexing the web so that users could find sites and pages with content that best matched their queries. But "black hat" web developers soon caught on and started stacking the deck, using repetitious phrases, hidden links and other methods to fool search engines.
Search engine market leader Google was the first to introduce rules for ranking web pages that emphasized quality, context-relevant content with a natural use of language. As search engine algorithms have become more complex and intelligent (nearly capable of "reading" your website as a human would), custom content creation has emerged as the backbone of a solid SEO marketing strategy. Or as we SEO companies say, "Content is King".
Types of Custom Content:
CorporatePA develops our custom content with an eye not just for SEO, but your overall marketing strategy. Quality content informs, engages, and sometimes entertains, but always with a purpose to drive the reader into taking an action. At the same time, each carefully-crafted piece is laced with relevant keyword phrases and positioned to target a segment of your customer base, whether in the research, comparison, or ready-to-buy phase of the sales process.
CorporatePA’s customized content plans include:
- informative primary landing pages for your customers, with a direct sell and a strong call to action,
- secondary landing pages, for customers in the "research" phase of a product or service, and to attract long-tail or local keyword searches,
- SEO press releases, for exposure in high-profile news outlets,
- social media marketing and blog posts, to present an informal, friendly face for your business, and communicate directly with your customer base,
- e-zine articles, for positioning your brand as an authority in your industry.
Custom Content Management
Whether creating custom content in-house or optimizing and publishing content provided by our clients, CorporatePA delivers precision, targeted webpages timed for optimal SEO performance. Our research shows that websites updated at least weekly achieve optimal SEO results by encouraging repeat visits from both users and search engines. So don't let your website languish. CorporatePA is your custom content solution.